Buy Azithromycin 500 MG Online without Prescription(Asitomycin). Only $0.80 Per Pill. Free shipping across USA,UK,Australia,Europe etc. You can now buy Azithromycin 500 Mg from ProstoreshopOnline.
What is Azithromycin 500 Mg ?
Azithromycin is used to treat infections caused by certain bacteria. The drug should not be used to treat infections caused by viruses, such as the common cold. Azithromycin may be used in combination with other antibiotics when it’s used to treat infections such as mycobacterium avium complex and some sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
Azithromycin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is a macrolide-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
This medication will not work for viral infections (such as common cold, flu). Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
How to use Azithromycin Tablet Macrolide Antibiotics.
Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start taking azithromycin and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Azithromycin oral tablet can interact with other medications, vitamins, or herbs you may be taking. An interaction is when a substance changes the way a drug works. This can be harmful or prevent the drug from working well.
To help avoid interactions, your doctor should manage all of your medications carefully. Be sure to tell your doctor about all medications, vitamins, or herbs you’re taking. If you have questions about whether a drug you’re taking might interact with azithromycin, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Azithral 500 Tablet is a broad-spectrum type of antibiotic effective in killing many types of gram-positive bacteria, some types of gram-negative bacteria and other microorganisms. This medicine is taken orally, preferably either one hour before or 2 hours after a meal. It should be used regularly at evenly spaced time intervals as prescribed by your doctor. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping the medicine too early may lead to the return or worsening of the infection.
Commonly seen side effects seen with this medicine include vomiting, nausea, stomach pain, and diarrhea. These are usually temporary and subside with the completion of treatment. Consult your doctor if you find these side effects worry you or persist for a longer duration.
Azithromycin oral tablet doesn’t cause drowsiness, but it can cause other side effects.
More common side effects
The more common side effects of azithromycin oral tablet can include:
- abdominal (belly) pain
If these effects are mild, they may go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t go away, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Serious side effects
Call your doctor right away if you have serious side effects. Call 911 if your symptoms feel life threatening or if you think you’re having a medical emergency. Serious side effects can include:
- Liver problems. Symptoms can include:
- tiredness or weakness
- loss of appetite
- pain in your upper abdomen (belly)
- dark urine
- yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes
- QT prolongation, which can cause a fast or irregular heart rhythm. Symptoms can include:
- feeling fluttering in your chest
- gasping while sleeping
- Allergic reactions. Symptoms can include:
- trouble breathing
- swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
- severe skin reactions, such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome, acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis (AGEP), or toxic epidermal necrolysis, which can cause symptoms such as red, blistering skin or skin sloughing (shedding dead skin cells)
- Diarrhea that’s caused by bacteria called Clostridium difficile (C. diff). In addition to diarrhea, symptoms can include:
- abdominal (belly) pain
- reduced appetite
- Infantile hypertrophic pyloric stenosis (narrowing or blocking in part of the digestive system in newborns). Symptoms can include:
- vomiting after eating
- irritability with feeding
- lack of weight gain