Buy Pregabalin 300 Mg online – Lyrica 300 Mg. No Prescription needed. Free shipping across UK, USA, Australia, Europe etc. You can now buy Pregabalin 300 Mg online from Prostoreshoponline.
What is Pregabalin 300 Mg ?
This medication is used to treat pain caused by nerve damage due to diabetes, shingles (herpes zoster) infection, or spinal cord injury. This medication is also used to treat pain in people with fibromyalgia.
It is also used with other medications to treat certain types of seizures (focal seizures).
- Pregabalin oral capsule is only available as a brand-name drug. It isn’t available as a generic drug. Brand name: Lyrica.
- Pregabalin comes as a capsule, a solution, and an extended-release tablet. All forms are taken by mouth.
- Pregabalin oral capsule is used to treat neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia. It’s also used to treat partial onset seizures when taken with other seizure drugs.
Pregabalin is a prescription drug. It comes in three forms: a capsule, a solution, and an extended-release tablet. All forms are taken by mouth.
Pregabalin oral capsule is available as the brand-name drug Lyrica. It isn’t available as a generic drug.
Pregabalin oral capsule may be used as part of a combination therapy. This means you may need to take it with other medications.
Pregabalin belongs to a class of drugs called anticonvulsants. A class of drugs is a group of medications that work in a similar way. These drugs are often used to treat similar conditions.
It isn’t known exactly how pregabalin works. It’s believed to work by calming the damaged or overactive nerves in your body that may cause pain or seizures.
Pregabalin oral capsule can cause dizziness, sleepiness, and blurry vision. It may affect your ability to think, see, or move. You shouldn’t drive, use machinery, or do other tasks that require alertness until you know how this drug affects you.
The more common side effects of pregabalin can include:
- trouble concentrating
- blurry vision
- dry mouth
- weight gain
- swelling of your hands or feet
If these effects are mild, they may go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t go away, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Serious allergic reactions. These reactions may be life-threatening. Symptoms can include:
- swelling of your face, mouth, lips, gums, tongue, throat, or neck
- trouble breathing
- rash, hives (raised bumps), or blisters
- Suicidal thoughts or actions. Symptoms can include:
- thoughts of suicide or dying
- attempts to commit suicide
- new or worsened depression or anxiety
- feeling agitated or restless
- panic attacks
- trouble sleeping
- new or worsened irritability
- acting aggressive, angry, or violent
- acting on dangerous impulses
- mania (an extreme increase in activity and talking)
- other unusual changes in behavior or mood
- Heart problems. Symptoms can include:
- swelling of your hands, legs, or feet
- chest pain
- Dizziness and sleepiness